A Common Vision for an Uncommon Organization.
Individual inspiration enables collective success, which drives our company toward elite performance in today’s complex world. Here at Olin Brass, we have generations of market leadership from which we draw strength. This tradition of manufacturing excellence has been unwavering, and is the platform that drives us to continually improve, build value for our shareholders, and respect our communities. Such is the vision that defines the quest and success of Olin Brass, today and tomorrow.
Olin Brass will be a world-class metals company by providing exceptional product quality and service to our customers, creating a culture of personal growth and continuous improvement for our employees, and generating superior returns for our shareholders.
- Commercially driven growth organization
- Drive Supply Chain efficiency and service value
- “Best in class” Manufacturing execution
- Create extraordinary value through our People
- Fully committed to safety excellence
- Commercially led – externally focused – financially driven
- Passionate about leading improvement with a high sense of urgency
- Data driven and aligned by systems
- Guided by integrity, accountability, respect and recognition
- Empowered by communication, collaboration and teamwork
Dale R. Taylor
President, Olin Brass
Vice President, Finance
Vice President, Marketing & International
David W. Hagenbrock
Vice President, Sales
Director, Human Resources
Vice President, Strategic Sourcing & Supply Chain
Vice President, Manufacturing
Vice President, Process & Product Technology