A Total Commitment To Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
At Olin Brass, the pursuit of continuous quality improvement defines our corporate culture from top to bottom. It begins with a full-time staff charged with leading company-wide efforts to achieve ‘Best in Class’ Performance in every aspect of our business, including:
- Participation in the OSHA Voluntary Protective Program (VPP), an employee- driven program to promote worksite safety
- A standardized customer satisfaction improvement program realized through measurable goals of on-time delivery and product quality
- A Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program to ensure equipment reliability necessary for on-time performance
- A Quality Function Deployment (QFD) initiative to help us better understand and define our customer’s needs
- An Integrated Process Management (IPM) program that identifies and controls process variables
Through these and other continuous improvement initiatives, along with our ISO 9001 quality management system, Olin Brass ensures that our customers receive the highest quality products and services on time, every time.